Links this week:
- Pinker, Wrangham, Dennett, Haig, Seabright and friends on Napoleon Chagnon (including interviews with Chagnon).
- Another Andrew Gelman swipe at those “Psychological Science”papers.
- From late last year, but worth a read – John S Wilkins takes a look at sociobiology (Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 follow) [HT: Åse Kvist Innes-Ker].
- Like Zuk’s book, an interesting take on the paleo diet, but beating a straw man.
- Rob Brooks and I have an article up at Evolution: This View of Life on the rise of “breadwinner moms”.