Links this week:
- A few articles on the recent JEBO special issue on economics and evolution – Jag Bhalla in Scientific American, commented on by Mark Thoma, commented on by Mark Buchanan.
- Larry Arnhart has posted about the recent Mont Pelerin Society meeting in the Galapagos – Evolution, the Human Sciences, and Liberty. Here are posts on presentations by Robert Boyd, Robin Dunbar and Charles Murray. I expect more posts will follow. You can also download copies of the presentations here.
- Will dementia decline due to the Flynn effect?
- A great Econtalk on charities.
- Sexual Economics and the Forgotten Men by Andrea Castillo