Links this week:
- David Dobbs on the social life of genes. Full of interesting ideas, although I’d love to see someone who knows more about this area critique it.
- Tim Harford reviews Scarcity.
- A good review of some new books on neuroscience.
- Dave Nussbaum on why you are working too hard.
- Ian Rickard pulls apart David Attenborough’s suggestion that humans are no longer evolving.
- And below, the latest two videos in the Evolution: This View of Life series On The Origin Of Human Behavior And Evolution Society: Doug Kenrick and John Tooby.