Again, closer to a month of links:
- A great set of essays triggered by David Dobbs’s assault on the selfish gene.
- Tim Harford on big data. His piece on behavioural economics is also worth reading. Take the hype with a grain of salt.
- The Greg Clark show continues – an interview on Social Science bites, a presentation at the RSA and some thoughts by Greg Cochran.
- Charles Murray has a new book on its way – The Curmudgeon’s Guide to Getting Ahead: Dos and Don’ts of Right Behavior, Tough Thinking, Clear Writing, and Living a Good Life
- A good long-read on de-extinction.
- Free-range kids.