Links this week:
- Arnold Kling’s review of Complexity and the Art of Public Policy.
- Are some diets mass murder? HT: Eric Crampton
- “Social conservatism correlates with lower cognitive ability test scores, but economic conservatism correlates with higher scores.”
- More on lead and crime.
- A risk averse culture. HT: Eric Crampton
- Welfare conditional on birth control.
- “We may regret the eclipse of a world where 6,000 different languages were spoken as opposed to just 600, but there is a silver lining in the fact that ever more people will be able to communicate in one language that they use alongside their native one.” HT: Steve Stewart Williams
- If you want to feel older, read this. HT: Rory Sutherland