Links this week:
- The Lancet’s obesity predictions.
- Design things to be difficult. HT: Rory Sutherland
- Is there any known safe level of government funding?
- Increasing diversity by hiring groups, not individuals.
- Plenty of critiques of nudge-style interventions popping up, although they are rarely done well. Here’s another. And what is a nudge?
- A perspective on consumer genomics.
- Wealth heritability.
- Edging toward the right answer.
- Why it is so much easier to data crunch sport than economics.
And if you missed them, my posts this week: