Links this week:
- I have an article at ABC’s The Drum on the Australian Government’s Intergenerational Report – “It’s time to end the demographic pessimism“.
- “The myriad processes that bring in food, convert it to metabolic fuel, and burn this fuel in our cells act in concert to keep our energy budget – the daily paper – essentially fixed in size.” HT: Melissa McEwen
- An education intervention that might have worked.
- Why are some demographic groups doing better than others?
- What makes the current era feel so deprived?
- A surprisingly good article on the whether science supports a paleo diet.
- The global flight from the family. And miserable 19th century marriages.
- A short history of iterated prisoner’s dilemma tournaments.
- So much for peak oil.
And if you missed them, my posts this week: